Central American Minors
To apply for your children and family members in Central America, you must be a qualified parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years old and lawfully present in the United States with one of the following categories:
- Pending asylum application before 05/15/2021
- Pending U-Visa application before 05/15/2021
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Legal Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
- Parole, for a minimum of one year
- Deferred Action, for a minimum of one year (e.g., DACA
- Deferred Enforced Departure
- Withholding of Removal
You can also apply for your other family members that live in the same household as your qualifying children. You must include them in the same application with your qualifying children:
- Children of your qualifying children, who are unmarried and under the age of 21
- Your spouse in Central America*, who is legally married to you at the time of application and continues to be married to you at the time of entering the United States.
- Other biological parent of the qualifying children*, who is not married to you.
- Siblings of your qualifying children, who are married and/or 21 years of older. These children can also bring spouses and unmarried children who are under the age of 21.
- Your qualifying children’s caregiver*, as long as they are related to you or the qualifying child.
Appointment Only: Our offices are currently operating by appointment only. Please schedule an appointment by contacting your primary staff contact or by calling our office.